Here are 15 fun new things to do in The Six. Whether you’re familiar with the land of Tim Hortons or visiting for the first time, check out these spots!
1. Unwind at the salt cave @ Hoame
2. Miniatures Class @ Petite Workshop
3. Pottery making @ The Shop
4. Make your own lipstick @ Bite Beauty Lab
5. Try your artistic skills @ Paint Nite
7. Thrift shop in Kensington Market
8. Make your own jewelry @ Anice Jewellery (I highly recommend taking this class, so much fun!)
9. Sing kareoke @ one of these bars
11. Check out a new brunch spot: Insomnia, Landwer, Restoration Hardware, Baddies, Mahas Fine Egyptian Cuisine, Midlred’s Temple Kitchen, School and Planta are good ones to try. Here are a few more to try!
12. Go see a play: The one I’m excited to see is Come From Away
13. See some art: Visit the AGO
15. Try a new dinner spot: Akira Back, Kost, Sofia, Campagnolo, Piano Piano, Byblos (new Eglinton Location!) and Casa La Palma are all on my list. Check here for a list of new spots opening in Toronto in 2019.
(PS. You can see from the pictures where my interest lies most *food* -__- )